Three technology tools in one, yet so affordable! Easy-to-use digital projection camera is also a web cam and photo/video camera. Great for students’ multimedia projects across the curriculum or whole-class demonstration of manipulatives in action, book pages, science models and more. Document student progress for assessment, then upload files to digital portfolios or share with other educators or parents.
Connects via USB port to use with your PC (XP, Vista, Win7) or Mac (OS 10.6 and above) and is compatible with your interactive whiteboard. Boosts students’ 21st-century skills and helps you reach beyond traditional teaching methods. Winner of the 2013-2014 eSchool Media Readers’ Choice Award!
PLEASE NOTE: The Luna Interactive Projection Camera is NOT a projector. It is a camera that can be connected to a projector or interactive whiteboard.
- Connects easily to a computer and is compatible with a projector or interactive whiteboard
- Does not require purchase of batteries
- Use as a web cam
- Take photos/videos to download to your computer or upload to your class website or virtual learning network
- Lets you easily zoom in close
- Illuminates dark settings or images
- Requires no replacement lightbulbs
- Fosters listening and speaking skills
- Is ideal for assessment
- Allows for video narration
- Designed for busy teachers and even young students
- Transition quickly from projecting one object to another
- Move with ease — projects from anywhere in your room when connected to your computer!
Luna Interactive Projection Camera Specifications
- 3.0 MP digital images
- adjustable gooseneck
- auto focus
- LED light
- internal microphone
- SEN switch (adaptation for students with special needs)
- Measures 20"H
Additional InformationThere are no additional info available.
VideosView a demonstration of the Luna Interactive Projection Camera below: