The best-selling analogue effects projector in the world just got better! Introducing the OPTI Solar 250 LED projector, featuring energy-saving LED technology and external control of the light and motors via 1/4" jack plug inputs for buttons or remotes.
The light for the Solar LED is supplied by a 2000 lumen energy efficient 40W LED module that last for over 100,000 hours with a high color temperature, concentrated through Optikinetics' unique optical system, for truer color projection and image clarity.
The OPTI Solar 250 LED is the perfect visually-stimulating addition to a multi-sensory environment and features the following:
- 100,000+ hour effective life of the LED module (over 300 times that of the original's M33 lamp)
- Nearly silent when in operation
- Cool running
- Accepts all OPTI Solar Range Effects and Accessories
- High color temperature 4000 K for whiter light than comparable tungsten halogen projectors
- Significant energy savings - 18% of the power consumption of an OPTI Solar 250
- 3 year warranty
OPTI Solar 250 LED Projector Specifications
Overall Size 367mm long (without lens) x 133mm wide x 102mm deep (228mm deep with hanging bracket) Weight 7 lbs Standard Lens 3 Element 85mm f2.8 42.5mm Helical Focus Groove Main Voltage 110 - 120V - 50/60Hz Power Consumption 62 Watts maximum 12V - Output Current 750mA maximum External Control Inputs Require 1/4" Mono or Stereo Jack Plugs Light Source 40W LED Module LED Module Life 100,000+ hours