The River Stones are inspired by stepping stones in a river with each side of the triangle varying in steepness and difficulty. The purpose is to jump from stone to stone without touching the floor - you can vary the position of the stones to create more challenging paths for children.
Each stone has rubber studs on the base to prevent them from slipping, and also protect indoor floor areas. Provides challenging, active, imaginative fun. Builds children's confidence when jumping, judging distances, coordinating and balancing.
River Stones Specifications
- Dimensions: 3 big stones 14" x 14" x 14" - 3.5" high
- 3 small stones 10" x 10" x 10" - 1.75" high
- Set of 6 stones
- Colors: yellow, blue, red, green, orange, and lilac
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- These are my niece's new favorite toys. She loves them and they are the perfect addition to every game she imagines. She rides her remote control cars over them, makes mazes, bridges, passageways, etc. They are constantly scattered throughout the house because they are too popular to ever put away. A great gift for any young child (or adult, I usually play with them when I visit too).
- Better than expected product; High quality; great for many ages; I am a pediatric physical therapist and these stones have been a good addition to my balance challenge equipment.