A portable multi sensory system that provides for interactive sensory responses to touch, sight and sound. Once the tray is inserted and locked in and water added, it is ready to use.
The unit provides continuous water flow for sensor interaction along with lights and sound. Each portable station saves 30-50 thousand gallons of water annually with average use.
WaterPlay Sensory Station Specifications
- Removable Water Tray for Easy Cleaning
- Easy Dual Action Slide Lock for Access
- Multi-Color LED Lights Inside and Exterior
- Internal USB Charge Connector for Bluetooth® Speaker (sold separately)
- Power Supply Input: 12V AC
- Power Supply Output: 12V AC 1000mA
- Internal USB Charging Connector: 5V
- Unit Dimensions: 13”H x 21”W x 19”D
- Unit Weight Without Water: 12 lb.
- Maximum Tray Capacity 36 oz.
- LED Light Controller is Infrared
Sensory Kit includes:
- Assembled BAse Unit with Removable Tray
- Standard low voltage transformer
- Infrared LED Light Controller
- #5 Allen Wrench
- User's Manual
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.