DetailsARK's Popette Tip is an adaptor for the Z-Vibe® that lets you add vibration to the use of lollipops, Toothettes, and DentaSwabs. Lollipops are a fun, effective, and tasty oral motor therapy tool for oral awareness and lip/tongue exercises. Toothettes and DentaSwabs are spongy therapy tools commonly used during sensory assessments and to provide oral input. Simply press their stem into the Popette Tip, twist the Popette Tip into the Z-Vibe® handle (sold separately), and you're ready to go! You can also trim the stem of the Toothette, DentaSwab, or lollipop if a shorter length is desired. This listing is for the blue Popette adaptor only, sold individually.
Z-Vibe® Popette Tip Specifications:
- Made in the USA
- One Popette Tip
- Medical grade
- FDA compliant
- BPA free
- PVC free
- Lead free
- Phthalates free
- Latex free
- The Popette Tip adapter measures approximately 2.5" in length and just under .5" in diameter
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
- Compatible with most standard lollipops (Dum Dums are recommended, which have both a good stem and sucker size).
- Lollipops/Toothettes/DentaSwabs not included.
- Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.