The Dealing with Bullies and Stranger Danger social skill books have a successful track record helping children with Asperger's, Autism and social delays. This book is perfect for children who:
- Are learning how to face a bully successfully.
- Are learning who to speak to if they are being bullied.
- Are learning the importance of stranger danger.
- Are learning who to trust and who to reach out to.
What's in this social story book?
Two great stories:
- Dealing with Bullies.
- Stranger Danger.
Each social story book includes:
- Color illustrations to visually demonstrate and teach appropriate behavior in social situations.
- Comprehension questions at the end of each story to reinforce learning and help the reader thoroughly understand what's expected.
Bullies/Stranger Danger Specifications:
- 20 pages.
- Soft cover.
- By Jene Aviram.