The Making Mistakes social skill book teaches that making mistakes is part of life and what to do when they happen. The Making Responsible Choices social skill book teaches about making good choices and being responsible. This book is perfect for children with Asperger's, Autism and social delays who:
- Are afraid to make mistakes.
- Are learning to act gracefully when mistakes happen.
- Are learning to make good choices.
- Are learning to be responsible and make decisions.
What's in this social story book?
Two great stories:
- Making Mistakes.
- Making Responsible Choices.
Each social story book includes:
- Color illustrations to visually demonstrate and teach appropriate behavior in social situations.
- Comprehension questions at the end of each story to reinforce learning and help the reader thoroughly understand what's expected.
Making Mistakes/Responsible Choices Specifications:
- 20 pages.
- Soft cover.
- By Jene Aviram.