The Kibbles Rockin’ Clubhouse video modeling DVD helps teach children on the autism spectrum social techniques and self-care through music, games and stories. In "Volume 1: Expressing Yourself" join the clubhouse gang (featuring Kibbles, a loveable dog puppet, his friends Handy Sam and Angela, and a cast of engaging, adorable children) as they teach basic life skills through life situations, interactive exercises and original songs even the youngest viewers can sing along to. By fostering a child’s independence and catering to their strengths, the Kibbles Rockin’ Clubhouse is an excellent tool to help them develop into confident individuals.
Expressing Yourself Features:
- Say hello and goodbye.
- Reinforcing the importance of making eye contact and a physical connection (a wave, a handshake, a high-five).
- Follow a set schedule and adapt to the various activities.
- Make masks representing different emotions and learn how to recognize what others are feeling by reading body language and vocal tone.
- Learn how to use your words to let people know how you feel or what you want.
- Learn how to accept that things that don’t always go your way so you never chance missing out on anything fun.
Along with instructional repetition and interactive exercises (Kibbles takes viewers into his secret world with games that help the lessons stick) and backed with positive reinforcement, encouraging support and fun music and songs, Kibbles Rockin’ Clubhouse is waiting to share its knowledge and good times with children of varying abilities.
Expressing Yourself Specifications:
- Includes DVD and Sing-a-long CD.
- 42 minutes.
Due to copyright, software/videos is non-returnable. If your product is defective in any way, it can be replaced with another version of the same software/videos, at no extra charge to the user.