DetailsEasi-Speak Pro offers all the features of the Easi-Speak, plus LCD screen with fully integrated menu system, editing capabilities, 2 headphone jacks, removable belt clip, and silver exterior casing. Record, replay and download up to 4 hours of audio. Share files with specialists or parents, or upload to digital portfolios. Extended features include LCD menu screen for easy file management and editing—shows track number, battery life, memory and recording format. Ideal for presentations, interviews, fluency, math facts, teacher conferences and more. Grades 3–12
Makes a great tool for presentations, reporting, interviews, podcasts, fluency readings, math facts, teacher conferences, intervention, assessment (including digital portfolios and self-assessment) and more
- Offers more sophisticated, professional design for grades 3+
- Download to your computer (PC, Mac) and send files to other teachers, parents and specialists
- Upload to your class website, virtual learning network or digital portfolios for assessment
- Provides easier file management and editing—screen shows track number playing, battery life, memory status, recording format plus other features
- Can be used with other speakers for amplification
- Allows 2 students (or teacher and student) to listen without disturbing others
- Does not require purchase of batteries
- Choose the file format/size that's right for you
- Attaches to clothing for convenience
- Edit recordings
Easi-Speak Pro Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.7" x 3.2" x 2.2"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- This is a GREAT product! I had my students read into the microphone and then listen to themselves. I was also able to share the student's recorded reading with their parents or even use it for meetings with the Reading Specialist, etc. I told the students when they become fluent readers they can record themselves reading entire books for the lower grades. I saw the kids practicing reading more than any other year!
- Back when I was in the classroom, I went to great lengths to try and capture audio. Whether it was just my lessons so I could post them online or to record audio for student portfolios and feedback I never really found a good way to do it. It always felt cumbersome. I had to have my laptop and a microphone and then I had to worry about power and storage space. I never really got a good set up that worked well. So when I got my hands on the Easi-Speak Pro to try out I got excited because there has to be teachers out there just like me in similar situations. Basically its a wireless microphone that records and stores up-to 4 hours of audio. For me, the best part, no batteries. It is completely rechargeable. It works like other digital recorders. Press the record button and that's it. When done, you stop. Every recording is timestamped so when you head over to your computer to grab the audio you can identify each one easily. No computer? No problem. You can play back the recordings through the built in speakers or hook up some headphones and listen. So you could use the device as a listening station or to model good speaking or reading skills. I had no trouble out of the box to get going. I did some sample recording of my 2 year old practicing some reading and the pick up was great. When we played back the files there they were crisp and clear and editing was a breeze. I wish I had an Easi-Speak Pro in my classroom to capture all those moments that, trying to get with a laptop just won't do.