Easi-Speak is a fun-and-easy wireless recorder that encourages even reluctant students to speak up! Just one button to record, then simply play back and listen (up to 4 hours of audio). Built-in USB to charge via your computer and download (PC, Mac). Upload student-created files (WAV or MP3) to digital portfolios for authentic assessment, or share with other educators or parents. Integrated speaker offers quality playback for instant self-assessment. Headphone jack for quiet listening.
Is a great tool for storytelling, emotions, phonics, tongue twisters, fluency, speech therapy, intervention, math facts, podcasts, dramatic play, assessment, teacher conferences, field trips and more.
- Boosts students’ 21st century skills
- Invites all students to talk—ideal for reluctant speakers and readers
- Download to your computer (PC, Mac) and send files to other teachers, parents and specialists
- Upload to your class website, virtual learning network or digital portfolios for assessment
- Provides simple operation for young students. Reading not required, and easier to use than a tape recorder
- Allows teacher or student to listen without disturbing others
- Does not require purchase of batteries
- Choose the file format/size that's right for you
- Inspire creativity and budding musicians
- Offers convenient portability and safety
- Dimensions: 6.1" x 2.7" x 1.5"
- No batteries required
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.