The series of imaginative adventures retains a child's interest as they process auditory, visual and motor movement patterns, and learn concepts of matching and sorting colors, shapes and familiar objects. Presented in an organized and developmentally appropriate manner to help children develop skills related to directionality, eye-hand coordination, spatial relations and figure-ground discrimination. Written by Philip Bongiorno, M.A., O.T.R. Latex free.
Teaches penmanship, neglected in the Computer Age.
- Gives parents an opportunity to evaluate if their child is ready for school and has the necessary skills to learn to write from the comfort of one's own home.
- Provides each child with the ability and confidence they need to be successful in school. Each page takes the child through an imaginative adventure while having fun with textures drawing shapes and games.
- Designed to serve as a diagnostic tool for identification of problem areas which might otherwise go unnoticed.
- Includes 2 washable Crayola crayons.
- Step by step instructions with directional arrows.