Getting the Message looks at non-verbal communication as a highly complex and subtle language, but an essential one that students must master. To this end, the book provides facial expression cards and written scenarios for use in assessments as well as in teaching activities.
The book investigates 5 questions:
- Can the student "read" facial expressions?
- Does the student use appropriate facial expressions?
- Does the student get the emotions that go with the expressions?
- Can the student read and display basic emotions like happy, sad or scared?
- Can the student read and display more subtle emotions than these?
Getting The Message Specifications:
- By Pat Crissey, the author of Picture Directions
- Covered spiralbound book
- Total of 177 pages
- includes Win/Mac CD with printable PDF, 2007.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.