The HandiWriter® is designed to facilitate the correct positioning and holding of a writing tool. Recommended for use with children of any age who have inappropriate grasp patterns, these “Writers” are now being used in many classrooms, clinics and homes, and have proven beneficial to all children who are learning to write. Soft, comfortable, cotton stretch knit bands with a satin cord. The HandiWriter® has a dolphin charm attached to the end of the satin cord.
HandiWriter®s are available in Red or Blue with a dolphin charm. One size fits most children. Sold individually or in bulk packs of 12.
Hand washing and air-drying is recommended.
- Sold Individually, or in Packs of 12
- Cotton Stretch Knit Band
- Satin Cord with Dolphin Charm Attached
- One Size Fits Most Children
- Hand Wash & Air Dry
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- This product is amazing. It really does make your child hold the pen/pencil/marker the right way, and I feel it's important to start working on handwriting if there are signs they are behind and that this tool will help improve their writing. My son is in Kindergarten at the moment and his teacher said she was concerned about his writing. I bought this to help and it has. If the one who needs this is not holding the writing utensil properly this will help.
- I tried several grips with my son who has low tone muscles and is hyper flexible. This was just the thing he needed to fix his grip. His hand muscles are not strong, so he was hyper extending his thumb which in turn caused the pencil to point away from his body, resulting in a funky grip. Now that the pencil is positioned properly his thumb gently bends like it should and his writing has improved. He had a little muscle fatigue at the beginning but it faded quickly. Wish we had figured this out a year earlier.