Can-Do Cursive is for fifth graders or older students still mastering or learning cursive.
- Students receive a quick, thorough review of cursive with emphasis on difficult connections.
- Practice pages reinforce other language arts lessons.
- Latin & Greek activities build vocabulary as students practice cursive.
- Cursive skills are used to write paragraphs, poetry, plays, autobiography, and thank-you notes.
Handwriting Without Tears: Can-Do Cursive Student Workbook Specifications:
- Lesson plans and teaching tips that will help to be a great handwriting instructor
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.