Take your student to the highest level in the developmentally-based Handwriting Without Tears printing series.
Can-Do Print is a consumable workbook that lets children practice and master printing in a fun, interesting way that supports your other school time.
With built-in teacher's helps (instead of a separate guide), you can take any student in grade 5 or higher through easy lessons designed to build skill and confidence.
This workbook is organized into four sections:
- Printing - Fast and Neat
- Printing and Grammar - Did you say Grammar?
- Printing With Latin and Greek - It's all Greek to Me!
- Printing and the Writer's Notebook
Can-Do Print is for fifth graders or older students who prefer print to cursive, but still need practice.
Handwriting Without Tears: Can-Do Print Student Workbook Specifications:
- Students receive a quick, thorough review of printing.
- Practice pages reinforce other language arts lessons.
- Latin & Greek activities build vocabulary as students practice printing.
- Printing skills are used to write paragraphs, poetry, plays, autobiography, and thank-you notes.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.