Cursive Handwriting teaches a clean vertical style of cursive and provides easy to follow directions. The book has pre-cursive exercises and step by step diagrams. It also has fun activities like "Translating Print to Cursive" and "Silly Spelling Tests" to promote fluency and confidence. Each new letter learned is put into immediate use and reviewed continuously.
Cursive Handwriting is for 3rd graders or children at that level. Cursive Handwriting teaches a clean, clear vertical style that is easy to write and easy to read. Lowercase letters are introduced first, beginning with cursive letters that are similar to their printed version. The emphasis of Cursive Handwriting is on correct habits for forming and connecting letters. The workbook also includes lessons for capital letters and sentence skills.
Handwriting Without Tears: Cursive Handwriting Student Workbook Specifications:
- Simple, continuous-stroke letter style
- Prevents or corrects reversals
- Easy to follow double lines
- Suitable for all ability levels and learning styles
- Early focus on high frequency letters
- New ideas for classroom, posture, paper and pencil
- Easy to use multi-sensory activities
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.