Handwriting Without Tears: My First School Book (Pre-K) is a "crayon only" workbook for four year olds or older students at a Pre-K level. The workbook begins with coloring pages to develop color and shape recognition.
The teacher uses these pages while helping children learn to hold the crayon correctly. This easy-to-do workbook uses a developmental sequence for shapes, pre-strokes, letters and numbers. The large, bold illustrations, are easy to color and so appealing that My First School Bookis a workbook for four year olds or older students working at a Pre-K level.
Handwriting Without Tears: My First School Book (Pre-K) Specifications:
- Workbook uses a developmental sequence for teaching.
- Children learn shapes, pre-strokes, letters, and numbers.
- Letters are taught through multi-sensory play—wood pieces, slate, and crayon stroke.
- Crayon only format is easy and fun for students.
- Illustrations are appealing and recognizable.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.