Handwriting Without Tears: Readiness & Writing Pre-K Teacher's Guide is a "crayon only" workbook for four year olds or older students at a Pre-K level. The workbook begins with coloring pages to develop color and shape recognition.
The teacher uses these pages while helping children learn to hold the crayon correctly. This easy-to-do workbook uses a developmental sequence for shapes, pre-strokes, letters and numbers. The large, bold illustrations, are easy to color and so appealing that they encourage questions and conversation.
Readiness & Writing is a workbook for four year olds or older students working at a Pre-K level.
Address children's diverse learning style with this teacher's guide for school readiness and pre-writing. Teach activities easily with little preparation time. Lessons address general readiness, alphabet knowledge, letter/number recognition and formation, counting, drawing, shapes and colors.
- NEW Multisensory lessons
- NEW Expanded teaching guidelines
- NEW Support for struggling learners and Strategies for English language learners (ELL)
- NEW Benchmarks for each lesson
Handwriting Without Tears: Readiness & Writing Pre-K Teacher's Guide Specifications:
- 230 pages
- Workbook uses a developmental sequence for teaching.
- Children learn shapes, pre-strokes, letters, and numbers.
- Letters are taught through multi-sensory play—wood pieces, slate, and crayon stroke.
- Crayon only format is easy and fun for students.
- Illustrations are appealing and recognizable.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.