Learn the ins and outs of shapes while lacing around the edges of these brightly colored wooden pieces. It's fun to trace around the shapes to create exciting designs, too. This set includes five sturdy, double-sided lacing panels, plus five color-coordinated laces! Develop hand-eye coordination and attention skills with this great activity.
Lace & Trace Shapes Specifications:
- Age: 3+ years
- Dimensions: 8" x 6.5" x 2" Packaged
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- These are great because the shapes are not too complicated but are still enough of a challenge to make them worth buying. They are sturdy as well. These help to teach hand-eye coordination, and I would recommend them.
- These lacing cards are great! I had been searching for some and then it occurred to me to search on eSpecial Needs' website, and there they were - and lots of other choices too. They are well made and durable, the laces can get a little bunched up sometimes, and perfect for keeping the girls (2 & 4) reverent during church.
- These lacing toys are in shapes that children can recognize. They are small enough for young children to hold, but large enough for their hands to manipulate. Excellent design! They are in bright, inviting colors which make them more fun to play with and they are in a strong wooden case.
- My two grandsons, 4 and 2, sat side by side quietly lacing together until the older one decided to make his into a necklace, around his cousin's neck! Luckily we were watching so the lesson learned was what NOT to do with them too. Otherwise, they had a great time!
- I LOVE eSpecial Needs! This does not disappoint me. I run an at-home daycare and my kids enjoy lacing things up.