Language Builder 3D - 2D Matching Kits provide the manipulative and photo materials for the most common introductory ABA and Autism Education lesson - matching. The Food Matching Kit contains 16 foods and 16 photo cards:
- 2 EACH OF 8 DIFFERENT REALISTIC PLASTIC FOODS: APPLES,COOKIES,BANANAS, BROCCOLI, CARROTS, CORN, ORANGE AND BREAD
- INCLUDES DUPLICATE CARDS THAT CORRESPONDS WITH EACH FOOD GROUP
The apples and cookies were chosen specifically to compliment the similar matching foods pictures in the Basic Stags section of the Language Builder Picture Noun Cards, so you can move seamlessly to similar matching, sorting and categorization lessons. Early language acquisition begins with the ability that pictures represent real items (picture-object correspondence), children learn to match actual physical objects. This is a regular part of developmentally healthy pay.
Next, when children master the skill of matching a 3D object to a 2D image, they understand that a 2D image can represent an actual object. Now you can use pictures to teach a variety of new language and functional skills! Language Builder 3D-2D matching kits provide the tools so you can help children meet these critical language development milestones.
Language Bulider 3D-2D Food Matching Kit Specifications
- Dimensions: 12"L x 12"W x 6"H
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Includes: 2 each of 8 different realistic plastic foods: Apples, Cookies, Bananas, Broccoli, Carrots, Corn, Orange and Bread
- Contains 16 foods and 16 photo cards
- Ages 3+
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.