An excellent series of high-quality, photo flashcards provide a wealth of teaching possibilities to develop language and conversational skills.
This set features a wide range of animals from pigs, rabbits and turtles to dolphins, peacocks and hippos. The back of the card describes the animals clearly and simply. Children learn to talk about these animals rather than just label them. Children with autism and those with speech delays benefit greatly from this set.
These cards are used to teach expressive and receptive labeling, along with categories and functions. With separate instructions for both ABA and Verbal Behavior programs, each photo card features several RFFC’s on the back that are used to teach receptively, expressively and intraverbally by feature, function and class. The goal is to provide children with the language necessary to have conversations by enabling them to talk about events and objects, even when they are not present.
Some examples included in this pack is an elephant, giraffe, panda, dolphin, dog, cat, hen, goat and a snake.
Each set contains 40 laminated photo flashcards that are 5" x 3 1/2".
Use these cards to:
- Teach to label receptively
- Teach to label expressively
- Teach categories
- Teach functions
Optional data sheets enable you to track a child’s progress as they move through the targets, with the goal of being able to master all targets intraverbally. The data sheets include suggested methods and examples of how to use the cards, as well as how to identify when to proceed to the next step.
Learn To Talk About... Animals Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5" x 3.5"
- Each set contains 40 cards
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Although I've been teaching using ABA for a long time, I'm new to the verbal behavior approach and find it very hard to keep my pace of teaching as fast as necessary. Your intraverbal flashcards with cues printed on the back have been a lifesaver! Thank you so much for creating materials so functional in actual therapy use.
- I bought this because my son loves animals. His language has more than doubled with these cards. He used to just say the animal name and now he can tell me so much about them. Thank you for such a great product.