Using this engaging new software, kids will love solving problems learning how to ask and answer the Wh-questions: Who, What, Where, When and Why.
With fun graphics, great music and a game-style environment, children stay focused while having fun. Problem Solvers targets the following concepts: listening skills, auditory processing, asking question and problem solving skills, reading skills, sentence structure, comprehension, perception and conversational skills.
Three levels make the program adjustable for children at various levels of language, while behavior modification techniques are used to reinforce correct responses. Using real people and actual video clips, Problem Solvers develops core foundation skills which support higher learning skills. This CD makes learning fun!!
Have a problem to solve? Try Ultimate Learning Problem Solvers and watch your child become a junior sleuth.
Kids will love using Problem Solvers to learn asking and answering the "Wh-word" questions: Who, What, Where, When and Why.
A lovely graphical user interface along with pleasant background music in a game style environment will keep kids focused for hours. They'll have so much fun, they won't even know they are learning!
The most comprehensive program for understanding, asking and answering questions, this software targets:
- Listening skills
- Auditory processing
- Asking question skills
- Problem solving
- Test-taking skills
- Understanding the difference between the who, what, where, when, and why questions
- Develops reading skills
- Sentence structure
- Deepens comprehension and perception
- Conversational skills
Easy, Medium, and Hard levels make the program flexible for kids at every level of language ability.
- Easy Level: provides voice, picture and text support
- Medium Level: provides picture and text, without voice
- Hard Level: provides only text question and answers
With Problem Solvers, your kids will have real conversations, asking and answering questions using video of real people.
Advantages to using the Problem Solvers software:
- Use of real people, not just pictures or cartoons
- Concept generalization (questions asked and answered in different formats)
- Develops foundational skills which support higher level learning
- Full of Language Thinking Activities
- Users are taught to ask questions to gain information and solve problems
- Develops "test-wiseness" — enhancing test taking skills
- The Question Train helps build proper sentence structure and site word recognition
- Enhances investigational language
- Use of behavior modification techniques to reinforce correct responses for faster learning
For Windows based Desktops:
Windows® 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME or XP, Pentium Processor, VGA monitor 800 x 600 resolution, 32-bit color display, 520 MB hard drive, 128 MB RAM, sound card, MS DirectX 8 or higher
Due to copyright, software/videos is non-returnable. If your product is defective in any way, it can be replaced with another version of the same software/videos, at no extra charge to the user.
VideosThere are no videos available.