Help students improve verbal communication, visual discrimination, spatial memory, early reading skills, and more. This multisensory approach can help all students (hearing, hearing-impaired, deaf, special needs, gifted, and English language learners) improve language and literacy skills. No previous experience with American Sign Language is needed. Includes teaching suggestions, games, activities, songs, rhymes, literature recommendations, and reproducible sign language cards.
Sign Language Fun in the Early Childhood Classroom Book Specifications:
- Easy to follow instructions for all teachers and parents
- 170 reproducible sign illustrations and 15 phrases with written directions
- 15 chapters featuring early childhood themes such as pets, family, weather, colors, manners and more
- Supports NCTE and NAEYC standards
- Soft cover, 64 pages, by Sherrill B. Flora
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.