Developed in consultation with an occupational therapist, the Slant Board is indispensable in a variety of classroom, home, and therapeutic settings. Constructed of lightweight but sturdy, seamless solid-core plastic, each slant board features smooth sanded edges and convenient cut-out carry handle. The spring clip is oversized for ease of use and allows precise placement of writing or reading material.
This slant board is perfect for use by individuals of all ages in developing fine motor skills, in providing a distraction-free surface for writing or reading, and in addressing task-related postural problems.
Slant Board Specifications:
- For reading or writing
- Working surface dimensions 13" x 15"
- Angle of board provides optimum eye/hand coordination when positioning for reading/writing surfaces
- When used at a classroom desk, angled surface is an alternative to chalkboard writing, offering many of the same positional and sensory motor benefits
- Lightweight, easy-care plastic
- Available in black
- Convenient "cut-in hole" carry handle
- Spring clip holds paper tightly
- Non-slip pads on bottom prevent sliding
- For right or left-handed users
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.