DetailsWhy do I need this?
Social stories have a track record of success. This book is perfect for children who:
- Are learning to approach friends and converse with them
- Are learning to reciprocate in conversation
- Are learning social graces such as apologizing and offering assistance
- Are learning important social rules such what do do if people are sad
Comprehension questions at the end of each story to ensure that "CHILDREN GET IT!"
What's in this social story book? Two great stories:
- Social Rules
- Having A Conversation
Children respond excellently to these delightful illustrated social stories. Visually demonstrates appropriate behavior in real life situations. Teaches children to effectively deal with social situations. Every page has a color illustration. Comprehension questions at the end of each story.
Who benefits from this social story book?These books are perfect if you are teaching a child with autism, pdd nos, speech and language delays or Aspergers. Social stories set clear expectations of possible events and teach children correct and appropriate responses.
Social Rules/Having A Conversation Specifications:
- Two great stories: Social Rules and Having A Conversation
- Comprehension questions at the end of each story to ensure that children get it!
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.