Do you have students who aren’t talking? Teach Me to Talk is a special needs language training and speech stimulation software that enables students to focus on individual words.
Many students need to hear a word repeated, up to 20, 30 or more times before they can produce it themselves. Teach Me to Talk provides this opportunity in four different learning activities. Vocabulary groups include animals, clothing, food, household items, transportation and words that begin with b, p and m.
- Increase vocabulary understanding
- Increase auditory and visual attending skills
- Increase language understanding and expression
- Learn computer and mouse control
Teach Me to Talk CD Specifications:
- 128 nouns in 10 vocabulary groups.
- English / Spanish language and text.
- Four Activities with the same vocabulary promote generalization skills.
- Teacher options turn on/off music, movement, text and more to keep students engaged and motivated.
- Collect data to monitor student performance.
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor; PowerPC® G4 1GHz or faster processor.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.4, 10.5.5, and 10.6 (Not available in 10.7 and above).
- 512MB of RAM.
- Intel® Pentium® III 1GHz or faster processor, 512MB of RAM.
- Recommended: Pentium 4 2GHZ or faster, 1GB RAM.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise including 64 bit editions, Windows Vista SP1, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition SP2 and SP3, Windows XP SP2 and SP3, Windows 2000 SP4, Windows 2003 Server .
Additional InformationDue to copyright, software/videos is non-returnable. If your product is defective in any way, it can be replaced with another version of the same software/videos, at no extra charge to the user.
VideosThere are no videos available.