The 90-minute Time Timer TWIST® is an easy-to-use time management tool great for kids and adults. To use, simply turn the outer ring until you get to your desired time, then push the play button. A digital display shows at a glance how much time remains.
A magnetic back makes the TWIST® a snap to display. Easily attach it to most metallic surfaces from refrigerators and file cabinets to the whiteboard in your classroom.
The 90-minute Time Timer TWIST® is a quiet and versatile timer that helps make all kinds of everyday tasks easier and more productive:
- At home use the TWIST® for everything from keeping kids’ morning and bedtime routines on task to timing homework, instrument practice and screen use.
- In the classroom, it’s great for everything from timing tests and turn-taking exercises to timing group activities to helping kids with special needs stay on task.
- In the office, use it to keep track of presentations, team-building activities, and more.
The 3.5” x 1” circular timer is the latest time management tool from Time Timer®, maker of the most clear and accurate visual timers around. A tested and trusted brand, it’s the preferred time management resource for teachers and other professionals. Don’t settle for lower quality imitations.
- All it takes is a quick twist to set this timer for up to 90 minutes, then press the play button
- A magnetic back makes it easy to put visual time management right where you need it
- Perfect for the office, classroom or kitchen
- Keep the Time Timer TWIST on the whiteboard in your classroom so that it is ready to use at any moment
- Twist the red, outer ring to quickly set the time required
- Play / Pause button for quick starts and easy pause functionality
- Digital tick marks appear when timer is actively running
- Duration of timer appears in the center
- Quiet operation, no loud ticking
- Digital alert sounds at the end of the timer
- Magnetic back to allow for easy placement
- Requires one AAA battery (not included)
Time Timer TWIST® Specifications
- Can be attached to most metallic surfaces
- Constructed with a maganetic back
Additional InformationThere is no additional info.