The R82 Inc. Pilot is a high-back special needs booster seat designed to fit a growing child. The adaptive seating is equipped with a positioning vest to provide torso support, an abductor for proper leg positioning, lateral chest positioning pads for a snug fit and a seat extension kit for added growth. Deep reinforced sides lined with energy-absorbing EPS foam provide additional side-impact protection. A dial on the back adjusts the width of the expandable seatback to fit a child’s shoulders up to 20” wide. The Pilot has an 11-position headrest that moves up to 6.5” in height with one hand for an easy, precise fit. As a fixed-position booster, the seat’s integrated LATCH connectors and a front adjuster allow for a safe and secure installation in seconds. The Pilot packs flat for convenience and travel.
Pilot Special Needs Booster Features:
- Forward-facing Only
- Must use the vehicle's lap and shoulder belt system to restrain the user.
- Adjustable width - Expandable seat back width fits shoulders up to 20”.
- Adjustable height - 11 position headrest, adjusts up to 6.5” with one hand.
- Included seat extension kit provides an additional 4” of leg length growth.
- Two position abductor to control leg positioning.
- Adjustable 4-point vest for upper body control.
- Two adjustable height/width torso positioning pads.
- 2 recline positions - For comfort and to fit all vehicle seat shapes.
- Side Impact Protection with EPS foam reinforced sidewalls and headrest liner.
- Energy absorbing AirTek™ foam provides cushioning and increased airflow.
- Angled and reinforced seat bottom helps prevent submarining.
- Tapered seat shape - Properly fits a growing child at every stage.
- Longer seat bottom - Proper leg support with cushioned comfort.
- Retractable cup holders - Extra deep to keep drinks upright.
R82 Pilot Special Needs Booster Specifications:
Snug Seat Pilot Car Seat Maximum User Height
Minimum User Weight 30 lbs. Maximum User Weight 120 lbs. recommended User Age
3-12 years old
Car Seat Weight
Interior Seat Depth
14"-19" Interior Seat Width
Frequently Asked Questions:Is this car seat airplane approved?
No, this car seat is not approved to fly on airplanes.
Does this car seat recline?
Yes, the R82 Inc. Pilot does recline. It offers 2 recline positions for comfort and to fit all vehicle seat shapes
VideosThere are no videos available.