Game on! Prop yourself on the Strato Bean Bag Gaming Chair and prepare for some heart-thumping entertainment. A must-have for any young gaming enthusiast, the Strato provides a sweet spot for not only video game playing but also reading, listening to music, watching TV or gabbing on the phone. The Strato is stylishly designed with a racing stripe of upholstery-grade spandex along the top and accented by durable black denim from Cone Denim along the sides. Ergonomic, lightweight, and easy to maneuver, the Strato is filled to the brim with polystyrene beads that envelope you in a cloud of comfort unlike any other bean bag chair
- Modern two-tone bean bag chair for kids that's perfect for gaming, reading, and lounging
- Because the cover is made from Cone Denim with a stretchable Spandex top panel, the beads can easily conform to your body allowing the Strato to envelope you in a cloud of comfort unlike any other bean bag chair
- Perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, and home theatres!
- No Assembly Required
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Parts Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 37"L x 25"W x 25"H
Jaxx Strato Bean Bag Chair Specifications
- Dimensions: 37"L x 25"W x 25"H
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
- No assembly needed
- Made in the USA (Atlanta, GA)
- Free shipping
What is Jaxx Bean Bags' return and exchange policy?
Jaxx's is totally committed to your positive shopping experience and thorough enjoyment of your new product! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Jaxx within 30 days for an exchange or a refund.
Returns must be pre-approved by Jaxx's Customer Service Department. To obtain approval, simply contact Jaxx via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 1-866-384-2802 and explain the reasons for your return. If your merchandise fits their criteria, their friendly customer service representative will issue a Return Authorization Number (RMA) and confirm the shipping and credit details at that time. The RMA confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail for your records.
Exchanges may take up to 10 business days to manufacture and ship from Jaxx's facility after the original item passes Quality Control. If the original item does not pass Quality Control, then you will not be entitled to a free exchange. If there are any further charges to complete the exchange order, you will be billed on the same credit card as submitted on the original order, unless otherwise specified. Resalable items may be exchanged within 30 days and we will cover all shipping and handling (max 1 exchange).
All returns and exchanges must be:
- Restockable merchandise - we cannot accept any non-resalable product, which includes products with food crumbs, pet hair, smoky odor, or damage to legal labels
- Requested within 30 days of the delivery date via the courier
- Returned in full (cover, liner, and foam). Customers who are unable to return the full unit are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipped via UPS, FedEx or a courier that issues a tracking number emailed in response to an RMA email
- Returned with a copy of your invoice and RMA number
- Note: unless there is a manufacturer's defect or mistake, customer is responsible for return shipment
How do I receive a refund?
Once Jaxx receives and inspects your returned merchandise, they will promptly refund the cost of the merchandise plus any applicable taxes. They do not issue credit for shipping and handling charges unless you were sent a defective product or the wrong product.
Jaxx will notify you via e-mail as soon as your refund has been processed. Your refund will be credited to the credit card that you used to make your purchase. Please allow two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.