The Leckey Squiggles Seating System is designed for children aged from 6 months to 5 years to provide them with comfortable and supportive seating while enabling freedom to carry out their daily activities and help them get around.
As a brilliant new range of early intervention products, the focus is on simplicity, ease of use and convenience. All the Squiggles products are modular in construction, easy to use, light to carry and simple to store. Best of all, the child–not the equipment–gets the attention he or she deserves. This attractive lightweight seating system supports children in comfort as they carry out their daily activities and helps with their cognitive and postural development. It can be integrated with a variety of static and mobility-based options to provide a complete solution for posture, function and mobility.
Leckey Squiggles Seating System Features:
- Covers in four popular colors that are removable for easy cleaning.
- A comfortable, contoured seat base, which allows freedom of movement.
- A flexible sacral cushion, which can be shaped to follow the contours of the child’s back.
- A ramped seat base cushion that prevents the child from slipping forward into a sacral sitting posture.
- Seat Base hip guides/support
- Anatomically correct, height and angle adjustable backrest.
- Height and angle adjustable footplate.
- A choice of three base options offer varying degrees of height adjustment and tilt in space capability to suit individual user needs. The lightweight and compact seat can be transferred in seconds from one base to another or removed for transportation and easy storage. The system can also interface with a variety of strollers, wheelchairs and powered mobility options.
The Kimba Cross Mobility Base is the best pediatric positioning jogging stroller in the market for health conscious caregivers. From shopping to longs walks in the forest to bike trips, the all-terrain mobility base is the perfect solution for all of your daily activities.
The Kimba Cross offers a high level of security, good flexibility and easy handling thanks to a low center of gravity, a spring system for the seat, large pneumatic tires and a drum brake. On rugged terrain, the seat suspension absorbs the impacts from rough ground so the child stays comfortable and properly positioned. The adaptive equipment can be used with either the swivel or rigid front wheel to accommodate various environments. An optional Cycle Trailer attachment allows the Kimba Cross to be attached to a bicycle for even more family fun. The frame can be folded down to a convenient size to make it easy to stow away in a car.
Kimba Cross Mobility Base Features:
- Telescoping frame fits the Mygo and Squiggles seating system.
- Spring system for the seat.
- 16“ front wheel, pneumatic tire, rigid, quick-lock attachment, including splash guard.
- 18“ rear wheels, quick-release axle.
- Drum brake with lock option.
- Height-adjustable pushbar.
- Can be folded and disassembled for easy storage.
- Attractive design thanks to oval tubular frame.
Leckey Squiggles Seating System Specifications:
Size Max User Weight 48.4 lbs. User Standing Height 29.5" - 43.3" Trunk Width 6.3" - 10.2" Seat Width 6.3" - 10.2" Seat Depth 7.5" - 11.4" Backrest Height 12.6" - 18.9" Backrest Angle Prone: 10° / Recline: 25° Seat to Footplate 4.8" Footplate Angle Adjustment 10° Plantar flexion / 10° Dorsi flexion Sandal Size Small: 6.9"L x 3"W / Medium: 8.3"L x 3.2"W Tilt-in-Space Prone: 20° / Recline: 20° Tray Height 4.5" - 6.7" Tray Size 18.1" x 22" Seating Unit Weight 13.2 lbs. Min. Dimensions for Storage 14.6" x 14.6" x 15.7"
Kimba Cross Mobility Base Specifications:
Base Pushbar Height 35.5"-45" Width 26" Length 55.1"-66.9" Height 29.5"-47.2" Weight Capacity 110 lbs. Base Weight 35 lbs. Folded Dimensions 23.5"W x 37"L x 12.5"H Seat Tilt from -5° - +30° Size 1 1-6 years
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.