Provide unmatched support and comfort for children 3-10 years old with moderate to complex positioning needs by choosing the Kimba Neo Stroller with Mygo Seating System.
The Kimba Neo is the third generation of adapted strollers specialized for children with special needs from Otto Back and comes with several improvements to its functionality. It now features wider grips for easier folding, improved seat adjustment ability and better impact dampening that absorbs shocks through the base, adding comfort for the user when moving across uneven terrain.
When combined with the Leckey Mygo Seating System, this stroller becomes a comprehensive solutions for older children with muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy and spina bifida.
The Mygo Seating System provides the optimum in pelvic stability, trunk and head alignment and leg and foot positioning. With a variety of available accessories and customizations, the Mygo System offers a level of adjustability that makes it perfect for moderate to complex positioning needs in a variety of environments.
Kimba Neo Mobility Stroller with Leckey Mygo Seat Features:
- Upper leg supports can be adjusted independently and set up to accommodate leg length discrepancy, abduction, adduction or up to 30º windsweeping.
- Optional pelvic cradle wraps around the buttocks and posterior of the pelvis for optimum proximal positioning.
- Removable covers are machine washable.
- Backrest height and angle can be easily adjusted and the flexible sacral support can be shaped to the contours of the lower back to support the spine in the desired position.
- Contoured shoulder section extends the height of the backrest and facilitates shoulder protraction for better trunk alignment.
- Ergonomic adjustable push bar with soft touch handles.
- Wide grip handles for quick one-step folding.
- Tilt adjustment knob can be placed on side of stroller base, accommodating different seating systems.
- Suspension adjusts easily to absorb shock through the base not the seat, dampening impact for user.
- Rear wheel lock engages by simply stepping downward on the brake mechanism.
- Front caster swivel locks dis/engages by sliding inward or outward.
Kimba Neo Mobile Base Specifications:
Specification Kimba Neo Size 2 Overall Width 27.5" Front Wheel Diameter 6.75" Rear Wheel Diameter 11" Push Handle Height (min/max) 28/45.75" Seat Tilt (min/max) -10°/+35° Max Load Capacity 121 lbs. Max. Load for Storage Basket 15.5 lbs. Weight of Mobility Base 25 lbs. Folding Size without Seat 31"L x 26.25"W x 18.5"H
Mygo Seating System Specifications:
Specification Mygo Seat Size 1 Approx. Age 3-10 years old User Height 41" to 59" Max User Weight 110 lbs. Seat Depth 10.6" to 16.5" Seat Width 8" to 13" Backrest angle 10° Prone, 25° Recline Backrest Height 14.2" to 18.5" Chest Width 6.7" to 10.6" Knee Width 3.5" to 4.3" Seat to Footplate 8.5" to 13.8" Seat to Floor 14.2" to 27.5"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.