Set a new standard in special needs strollers and pediatric mobility with the maximum function, comfort and support of the re-designed Kimba Neo Mobility Stroller with Leckey Squiggles Seating System.
The Kimba Neo is the third generation of adapted strollers specialized for children with special needs from Otto Back and comes with several improvements to its functionality. It now features wider grips for easier folding, improved seat adjustment ability and better impact dampening that absorbs shocks through the base, adding comfort for the user when moving across uneven terrain.
When combined with the Leckey Squiggles Seating System, this stroller becomes one of the most comprehensive solutions in pediatrics today. The Squiggles Seat is focused on fulfilling the postural and emotional needs of young children and their families by incorporating intuitive design elements and featuring a variety of accessories for individual customization.
These accessories include a contoured back that can be continuously adjusted to the child's height, a four-point pelvic harness to hold the pelvis in a neutral position, and an adjustable footplate that can be fitted with sandals.
Kimba Neo Mobility Stroller with Leckey Squiggles Seat Features:
- Ergonomic adjustable push bar with soft touch handles.
- Wide grip handles for quick one-step folding.
- Tilt adjustment knob can be placed on side of stroller base, accommodating different seating systems.
- Suspension adjusts easily to absorb shock through the base not the seat, dampening impact for user.
- Rear wheel lock engages by simply stepping downward on the brake mechanism.
- Front caster swivel locks dis/engages by sliding inward or outward.
- Removable machine washable covers.
- Adjustable backrest has separate sacral cushion that can be adjusted to the child’s back.
- Angle of the contoured shoulder pad can be adjusted to provide shoulder protraction which helps balance the head and trunk over the pelvis.
- Cushioned 4 point pelvic harness gives a stable base of support.
Kimba Neo Mobile Base Specifications:
Specification Size 1 Size 2 Overall Width 23.75" 27.5" Front Wheel Diameter 6.75" Rear Wheel Diameter 11" Push Handle Height (min/max) 28/45.75" Seat Tilt (min/max) -10°/+35° Max Load Capacity 121 lbs. Max. Load for Storage Basket 15.5 lbs. Weight of Mobility Base 23 lbs. 25 lbs. Folding Size without Seat 31"L x 23.5"W x 18"H 31"L x 26.25"W x 18.5"H
Squiggles Seating System Specifications:
Specification Squiggles Seat Approx. Age 1-5 years old User Height 29.5" to 43.3" Max User Weight 48.4 lbs. Seat Depth 7.5" to 11.4" Seat Width 6.3" to 10.2" Hip Width 6.3" to 8.7" Backrest Height 12.6" to 15" Chest Width minimum 6.3" Knee Width maximum 3.5" Seat to Footplate 4.8" Seat to Floor 11.4"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.