Leckey Mygo Seating System is the most innovative modular mobility seating for children and teens with special needs.
The Leckey Mygo’s ground-breaking design is the culmination of over 25 years of experience working with parents, therapists, technicians and kids from all over the world. Mygo Seating System’s design helps optimize posture, function, and comfort. It’s a great solution for home, school, or on the go!
Now available in two sizes, the Leckey Mygo bigger, stronger and better! Designed for kids from 40 to 132 lbs (18-60 kg), is highly adjustable for complex seating issues, and works with a variety of mobility bases, including tilt-in-space.
Independently adjustable upper leg supports accommodate leg length discrepancies, abduction, adduction and up to 30º windsweeping. Innovative pelvic cradle, available in size 2, offers optimal proximal positioning. Plus, the backrest height and angle can be easily adjusted and the flexible sacral support can be shaped to the contours of the lower back.
For children with moderate to complex needs, Mygo can be used with a hi-low chassis as well as with the most popular mobility bases and pediatric wheelchairs. Its two sizes accommodate kids from 40 to 132 lbs (18-60 kg).
Removable covers are machine washable, and the contoured shoulder section extends the height of the backrest and facilitates shoulder protraction for better trunk alignment.
- Available in two sizes, covering ages 3–14
- Windsweeping range: 30 degrees abduction
- Removable machine washable covers
- Reinforced backrest and seat base
- Allen key screws for secure adjustment
- Contoured shoulder support, standard on size 2
- Unique pelvic craddle (patent pending) optional
At a glance
- Therapy chair for children ages 3-10 yrs (size 1) and ages 8-14 yrs (size 2)
- Maximum user height 50/66Ý (127/168 cm)
- Maximum user weight 40/132 lbs (18/60 kg)
- The Mygo can be used with a hi-low chassis for indoor environments, and is easy to switch to the Kimba (size 2) manual wheelchair, the Kimba Spider mobility base, the Skippi Power Wheelchair and may be used with a number of the most popular mobility bases and pediatric wheelchairs
- The upper leg supports can be adjusted independently and set up to accommodate leg length discrepancy, abduction, adduction or up to 30º windsweeping
- The innovative Pelvic Cradle (patent pending) which is available for the Size 2 Mygo wraps around the buttocks and posterior of the pelvis for optimum proximal positioning
- Removable covers are machine washable
- The backrest height and angle can be easily adjusted and the flexible sacral support can be shaped to the contours of the lower back to support the spine in the desired position
- The contoured shoulder section extends the height of the backrest and facilitates shoulder protraction for better trunk alignment.
The Leckey Mygo Seating System provides the optimum in pelvic stability, trunk and head alignment and leg and foot positioning. Altogether, the Mygo System offers a level of adjustability that makes it perfect for moderate to complex positioning needs in a variety of environments.
The Mygo system provides a uniquely durable and functional positioning solution for older children. Based on 25 years of clinical and real-world experience, the thoughtful design works together to provide synchronized positioning, all leading to higher involvement in activities of daily life. The Mygo can be complemented by a wide variety of accessories, including a four-point harness, a variety of footplates and headrests, laterals, and a tray.
Use this Dimensions Chart to help you make the right choice for your child.
Age 3-10 years old
8-14 years old
41.3" - 59" 50" - 66"
39.6 - 110 lbs
39.6 - 132 lbs
10.6" - 16.5"
13.8" - 18.5"
8" - 12.8"
8.7" - 13.6"
14.2" - 18.5"
18.1" - 22.4"
Seat to Sandal
8.5" - 13.8"
12.4" - 18.5"
6.7" - 10.6"
6.7" - 10.6"
6.3" - 8.3"
8.3" - 10.2"
3.5" - 4.3"
4.7" - 5.5"
Backrest Angle (prone/recline)
10°/25° 10°/25° Tray Size
21.6" x 18.9"
21.6" x 18.9" Seat Weight
26.5 lbs 26.5 lbs
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.