The Ormesa Bug Seating System with Hi-Lo Feeding Base is is the perfect option for those looking for an adjustable multi-purpose feeding and fine motor activity seating solution for children with mild to severe positioning needs. The Bug is a brilliantly designed pushchair keeping in mind the comfort, safety, support and versatility. The seating system is made of aluminum foldable frame. It is crash tested and features tilt-in-space and reclined positioning for children with increased support needs.
- Headrest incorporated in backrest
- Flip-up footrest, flexion-extension adjustable, with leg rest adjustable in height and angle
- Tilt-in-space seat, adjustable in width and depth up to 3.9"
- Rigid backrest, 40° tilt and adjustable in height up to 3.9" for size 1/2 and up to 5.9" for size 3/4
Stroller Base Features:
- Foldable aluminum frame
- Easy-to-use gas spring and pedal height adjustment mechanism
- Adjustable height from 15.7" to 31.5" for placement at varying table heights
- Tilt-in-space and reclining adjustments to maximize comfort and support
- Four swivel lock braking wheels
Ormesa New Bug Seating System Specifications:
7.9" - 11.8" 9.8" - 14.2" Seat Depth
7.9" - 11.8" 11.8" - 15.7" Back Height
20.5" - 24.4" 23.6" - 29.5" Seat to Foot
7.1" - 11.8" 11.8" - 15.7" Weight Capacity
77 lbs 99 lbs Seat Weight
18.7 lbs 25.4 lbs Frame Weight 23.1 lbs 25.4 lbs
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Watch a demonstration on how easy it is to adjust the height, tilt and recline angle of the Ormesa Hi-Lo Feeding Base: