Soft, supportive liners provide comfortable, affordable alternative seating. Made of latex-free seamless material, they are peel- and tear-resistant, impermeable to fluids and durable, yet soft. They withstand cracking, are antimicrobial, and clean easily with common disinfectants. A 5-year warranty confirms that these liners are durable enough to withstand years of use.
Now available in three new stylish colors: Chocolate, Lilac and Cherry. Special Tomato Liners in sizes 1 and 2 can be inserted into the Maclaren Major Positioning Chair, Convaid Strollers and the Special Tomato Jogger. This design feature provides a comfortable mobility solution. All sizes can be securely attached to standard chairs found in the home, school and community.Features:
- Portable and Durable
- Fits many chair and stroller options in classroom and home
- Versatile: For Use in Strollers, Chairs, Wheelchairs
- Easy to Clean
- Expands Your Seating Options
- Great for School and Home Use
- Affordable: Fits Easily into Most Budgets
- Available in three colors: chocolate, lilac and cherry
Inner Dimensions Overall Dimensions Size 1 Seat Cushion 8" W x 8" D x 3-1/2" H 10-1/2"D x 11"W Size 1 Back Cushion 7-1/2" W x 10" H 10" H x 10-1/2" W Size 2 Seat Cushion 10"W x 10"D x 4" H 13" D x 12" W Size 2 Back Cushion 8-1/2" W x 13-1/2" H 13-1/2" H x 12-1/4" W Size 3 Seat Cushion 12" x 12" x 4-1/2" H 15" D x 14" W Size 3 Back Cushion 10" W x 14-1/2" H 14-1/2" H x 13-1/4" W
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- We ordered a size that ended up to small for our child. Manufacture would not take smaller size back because we were over the 30 day mark. Guess they don't understand the lives of special needs families!! Ordered this item September 14. Got it end of September. Called November 4. So it is not like it was 60 days. In short, any company that takes $300 dollars from you but will not accept you exchanging the product for a bigger size is not special needs friendly to us. Unfortunately, we do not have another $300 to spend on getting a bigger size. Product maybe fine but costumer service is very disappointing:(! Again, feel like they do not cater well to special needs community!
- My parents bought this for my son, it fits in our regular stroller and really helps him sit up better. Can even take it out of the stroller and attach it to a chair and put our cloth travel high seat over it which he gets strapped into and he can sit up in a chair. He was able to sit in a chair for nearly an hour with this!! I love it!! Has so many uses and really does help.