Bean bag chairs are the ultimate in comfort, enveloping and hugging your whole body as you sink into them. The bean bags create an even deep pressure input throughout your entire body, which can be calming and comfortable for children and individuals with sensory needs. The deep pressure input can be important for kids with sensory processing disorder.
These small positioning fabric bean bag chairs come with a fully removable cover with and inner liner made of a poly/cotton blend.
There are two zippers on this bag. One on the outer cover to seal the bag, and another on the liner to keep the Virigin Beads from escaping the inner liner. All of our bean bag chairs come with the innovative safety patch which is inaccessible to small children.
Small Tie Dye Bean Bag Chairs Specifications:
- Dimensions: 31" wide by 33" deep and 20" tall
- Recommended seating age: Age 8 and under
- Filled with Virgin Beads.
- Removable Cover (Inner liner included)
- Seams are double over-lock stitch with a double zippered bottom for added security
- Childproof safety patch to protect zipper pulls
- Made in the USA
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.