The Jefferson Car Seat from Merritt Manufacturing is a pediatric vehicle restraint system for children with an omphalocele. The Jefferson Car Seat addresses many parents safety concerns for car travel with specialized buckling, adjustability and support, such as:
- EZ Leveling™ for secure adjustment to the child's medically desired angle (up to 50 degrees)
- Two buckle positions ensure buckle/harness does not come into contact with omphalocele
- Two support cushions provided to properly support a smaller child
- An easy-to-use yoke harness design that allows a trach to be safely used
The Jefferson Car Seat safely hold children weighing 7.5 to 40 pounds between 19 to 37 inches in height. It also features a durable medical-grade Naugahyde cleanable cover and a soft foam buckle pad for the child's protection.
The Jefferson Car Seat Specifications
- Minimum weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Maximum weight: 40 lbs.
- Height Range: 19-37 inches
- Two support cushions provided to properly support a smaller child.
- EZ Leveling™ feature provides secure adjustment to the medically desired angle (up to 50 degrees).
- Easy to use yoke harness design allows trach to be safely used.
- Two buckle positions ensure buckle/harness does not come into contact with omphalocele.
- Soft foam buckle pad to protect child from the buckle.
- Durable medical-grade naugahyde cleanable cover.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.