This positioning alternative keeps the child's shoulders flexed to help better focus on fine motor activities. The Corner Chair also helps maintain leg extension and reduces extensor thrust. Chair padding allows child to maintain sitting position for longer periods. One size fits children up through adolescence with a maximum height of 60" (152cm).
Tumble Forms 2 Universal Corner Chair Specifications
- Maximum Height: 60"
- Maximum Weight: 125 lbs
- Broad base helps prevent tipping
- Integral abductor block supports the removable tray
- Tray is removable and adjustable to 30 degrees
- Includes hip positioning belt and height adjustable H-harness
- Washable, stain and urine-resistant and non-toxic
Frequently Asked Questions:Is the Tumble Forms 2 Universal Corner Chair Latex Free?
Yes, the Tumble Forms 2 Universal Corner Chair is latex free.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- We really love this chair for our 3-year old who has CP and hypotonia. She sits nicely in it. When she's tired, she does start to lean or tilt to the sides, but we help prop her up with some towels or a blanket and that helps. What I like best about this seat is how it brings her shoulders and arms forward. It makes it easier for her to play and she doesn't have to work as hard at keeping her arms in front of her. We like this seat so much that I wish they offered a higher base to connect the chair to, so that it could be table-height. Our daughter sits and plays better in this than she does in the much more expensive high-low seating system we have for her.