The Bariatric Aluminum Transport Chair is a lightweight wheelchair at only 33 lbs. but is able to support individuals up to 450 lbs. The adaptive equipment is designed with a wider aluminum frame, dual cross braces and a heavy-duty nylon upholstery to accommodate larger special needs users. The mobility aid has many great standard features, including an attachable padded push bar for easier pushing, 12" flat-free rear wheels and a handy lever on the back of the chair for convenient folding.
Bariatric Aluminum Transport Chair Features:
- Lightweight – weighs only 33 lbs.
- Supports individuals up to 450 lbs.
- Attachable push bar with padded foam grip makes it easy to push.
- 12" rear flat-free wheels.
- Comes with swing-away footrests.
- Adjustable leg support.
- Fixed, full length arms.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery with two carry handles.
- Comes with lever and companion activated wheel locks.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bariatric Aluminum Transport Chair Specifications
Overall Width (open) 30" Overall Width (closed) 12" Overall Height 37.5" Seat To Floor Height 21" Back Height 16" Seat Width 22" Seat Depth 18" Overall Length (with riggings) 41" Product Weight 33 lbs. Weight Capacity 450 lbs.