DetailsThe sturdy square-section, aluminum chassis with a metallic silver finish and 7" (18cm) wheels withstand years of rugged service. Swivel-front wheels, square-grip handles, three-position detachable foot rests, brake on each rear foot, a five point safety harness, and hard wearing, easy to clean electric blue upholstery are all standard features.
Optional accessories may be required to provide added comfort and support.
- a chest pad for additional trunk support
- a removable and washable padded seat
- two padded, supportive matching lateral inserts that can be placed to the left or right of the harness
- a matching sunshade with rear window for viewing
- an attachable shopping bag
- a stroller boot provides warmth against the cold and windy days
Stroller easily folds to 46" x 9 3/4" x 8 1/4" for transport and storage.
Accommodates children up to 110 lbs (50kg) and/or 48" tall.
- Fully swiveling front wheels for easy maneuvering
- Brakes on each rear wheel
- Footrest has three height options: low, medium and high
- Detachable rigid foot rest
- Positive-lock safety catches
- Lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum
- Easily folded to 46" x 9 3/4" x 8 1/4"
- Only weighs 13.75 lbs as shown (15.4 lbs. with footplate)
- Also available with a variety of accessories.
Maclaren Major Positioning Pushchair Specifications:
MACLAREN® MAJOR POSITIONING PUSH CHAIR SPECIFICATIONS Weight of Stroller 14.65 lbs - without foot rest
16.5 lbs. - with foot rest
Width of Seat 15" Depth of Seat 10" Height of Seat Back 20.5" Height of Seat from Ground 23" - front
19" - back
Height of Handles from Ground 41" Distance - front edge seat to foot rest 8" - top
10" - middle
14" - bottom
Overall Width 21" Folded (L x W x H) 46" x 9.75" x 8.25"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Great design, good buy
- This is a best seller among parents. Lightweight, compact folding and easy to transport, especially for parents on the go. Maclaren strollers are know for their high quality design and outstanding performance. This is a great choice for children who do not require additional seating or positioning requirements, especially children with autism who like to elope. The stroller can hold a child up to around 48" tall. The adjustable/removeable footplate is quick and simple to adjust. Folding mechanism is quick and easy as well. Recommended accessories are the sunshade, seat pad and the shopping bag.
- We have had our Maclaren for several years
- Our Maclaren Major is great.
- I agree with Lynn on this being a practical stroller. It is easy to put set up and bring down and is quite compact when folded. It is very maneuverable and good for quick trips. My only complaint is that the wheels squeak very loudly. So loudly that I've had comments from people. I would buy it again for it's size but the wheel noise bothers my son.
- I have used this stroller extensively and intensively for about 5 years... and once of the wheels has finally given in and dropped off. Time to get a replacement and I have no hesitation in getting this one again... I have had special needs parents chase me down in the street to ask where I got it from. It is ideal for those kids who need nothing more than a stroller, but the ones made for toddlers are simply not big enough. Carolyn - just spray a little WD-40 on the wheels and the squeak will stop.