The Sentra Full Reclining Wheelchair utilizes a state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism and set back wheels that enable secure special needs adjustments up to 180 degrees. The adaptive equipment is designed with a carbon steel frame, chip-proof chrome finish and durable naugahyde upholstery.
The mobility aid comes with dual axles for easy seat height transition, swing-away elevating legrests, headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer and anti-tippers. It also comes standard with many other features, including composite mag-style wheels, seat carry pocket, adjustable 8" front casters and push-to-lock brakes.
Sentra Full Reclining Wheelchair Features:
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180°
- 22" Seat Width
- Durable, heavy gauge naugahyde upholstery
- Carbon Steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Wheels set back on frame prevent tipping
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests
- Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- Carry pocket standard
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sentra Full Reclining Wheelchair Specifications
Overall Width (open) 30" Overall Width (closed) 16" Overall Height 51" Seat To Floor Height 21" Back Height 23"/33" Seat Width 22" Seat Depth 18" Overall Length
46" Product Weight 55 lbs. Weight Capacity 450 lbs.