The Leckey Mygo Seating System is the most innovative modular mobility seating for children to teens with special needs. It's ground-breaking design is the culmination of over 25 years of experience working with parents, therapists, technicians and kids from all over the world. Mygo Seating System’s design helps optimize posture, function and comfort. It’s a great solution for home, school, or on the go!
The innovative and versatile Leckey Mygo Seating System is highly adjustable for complex seating issues, and works with a variety of mobility bases, including tilt-in-space. It provides optimum pelvic stability, trunk and head alignment, and leg and foot positioning. The Mygo can be complemented by a wide variety of accessories, including a four-point harness, a variety of footplates and headrests, laterals and a tray. Altogether, the Mygo System offers a level of adjustability and comfort that makes it perfect for moderate to complex positioning needs in a variety of environments.
Leckey Mygo Seating System Features:
- The Mygo can be used with a hi-low chassis for indoor environments, and a number of interfaces are available to suit the most popular mobility bases and pediatric wheelchairs.
- The upper leg supports can be adjusted independently and set up to accommodate leg length discrepancy, abduction, adduction or up to 30º windsweeping.
- The innovative Pelvic Cradle (patent pending), which is available for the Size 2, wraps around the buttocks and posterior of the pelvis for optimum proximal positioning.
- The backrest height and angle can be easily adjusted and the flexible sacral support can be shaped to the contours of the lower back to support the spine in the desired position.
- The contoured shoulder section extends the height of the backrest and facilitates shoulder protraction for better trunk alignment.
- Removable machine washable covers.
- Reinforced backrest and seat base.
- Allen key screws for secure adjustment.
The Kimba Spring Mobility Base serves as one of the most child-friendly, best designed pediatric stroller style pushchairs on the market. The spring supported, tilt-in-space adaptive equipment is lightweight, tough, easy to fold, crash test compliant, and most importantly provides a smooth ride while keeping the child calm and well positioned.
Therapists can easily adjust these contoured multifunctional seating systems to optimally support and position a child as he or she grows and develops. Shock-absorbing springs on the frame reduce the likelihood of tone fluctuations and the frame absorbs any jarring that could compromise the child’s position - an important advantage for children with spinal injuries. The frame is easily folded with the seating system to allow for quick and easy transport of the frame into a vehicle. The Kimba Spring is also WC-19 certified and bus transportable.
Kimba Spring Mobility Base Features:
- Integrated shock absorption system to dampen the effects of rough, uneven terrain.
- WC-19 crash test compliant and bus-transportable.
- Ergonomic, height-adjustable handlebars with soft grips.
- Seat tilt adjustment on pushbar.
- Seat can be mounted facing forward or backwards.
- Swivel front wheels.
- Attractive oversized aluminum tubing design.
- Trigger activated, one-step folding for easy storage and transport.
Leckey Mygo Seating System Specifications:
Size 1 Size 2 Age 3-10 years 8-14 years User Height 41.3"-59" 50"-66" User Weight 39.6-110 lbs. 39.6-132 lbs. Seat Depth 10.6"-16.5" 13.8"-18.5" Seat Width 8"-12.8" 8.7"-13.6" Backrest Height 14.2"-18.5" 18.1"-22.4" Seat to Sandal 8.5"-13.8" 12.4"-18.5" Chest Width 6.7"-10.6" 6.7"-10.6" Armrest Height 6.3"-8.3" 8.3"-10.2" Knee Width 3.5"-4.3" 4.7"-5.5" Backrest Angle (prone/recline)
10°/25° 10°/25° Tray Size 21.6" x 18.9" 21.6" x 18.9" Seat Width 22 lbs 31.9 lbs Base Weight 26.5 lbs 26.5 lbs
Kimba Spring Mobility Base Specifications:
Base Pushbar Height 29.9”-44.9” Dorsi/Plantar Flexion Adjustment 10° Elevating Legrest Angles 90° - 180° Seat Tilt from -35° - +35° Weight Capacity 110 lbs. Size 1 1-6 years Size 2 4-10 years