DetailsThe MSS Tilt & Recline Seating System is designed for children with moderate to severe physical involvement. The newly designed chair has hydraulic actuator that activates the tilt in space feature. One model now provides the same growth range as the previous two models.
MSS Tilt & Recline Seating System Features:
- 2 sizes of adductors
- Footrest with foot sandals
- Height, depth and angle adjustable multi-axis headrest rotates and can be placed off center
- Depth adjustable seat
- Height and angle adjustable back
- Adjustable zippered h-harness for anterior chest support
- Adjustable pelvic belt
- Height and width adjustable laterals that assist with stabilization and alignment of the trunk and pelvis. Each lateral is individually adjustable to control unwanted weight shifts
- Height and angle adjustable armrests
- Two size adductors are included to facilitate a range of chair widths. The adductor controls lower extremity positions and prevents adduction of user's legs.
- The upper extremity support surface (tray) easily secures onto the armrests for the MSS Chair and is height adjustable. Tray tray provides the client with a large flat surface that not only provide stabilization to their trunk but also an easy to clean surface for school or home activities. The safety edge around the perimeter of the tray keeps items secured.
- Height and depth adjustable abductor. It can be placed between the thighs or turned around and placed between the knees.
- Height, depth, and angle adjustable footrests. They include foot sandals with toe loop. Each footrest is individually adjustable to custom fit.
- Removable and washable cushions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Low or High Base allows the MSS Tilt & Recline Seating System to be used as a floor sitter or high chair that is brought up to table top height.
MSS Tilt & Recline Seating System Specifications:
Size Seat Width 9" - 10.5" Seat Depth 3.5" - 12" Back Height 14" - 19" Overall Width 18" Seat to Footrest Height 4" - 10.5" Seat to Floor Height 14" Distance Between Laterals 9" - 15" Headrest Height Adds 4" - 10" Product Weight 35 lbs. Weight Capacity
Low Base Hi Base Seat to Floor Height (chair mounted on base) 17" 24" Product Weight 7 lbs. 7.25 lbs. Weight Capacity 100 lbs. 100 lbs.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- EXCELLENT PRODUCT. I WAS SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR MY NEPHEW.HE IS 20 YRS. SUFFERING FROM OSTEOGENESIS IMPERFECTA. HE CANNOT SIT OR STAND. HE CAN ONLY LAY AS HIS SPINES GOT FUSED DUE TO LYING ALL THE TIME ON BED. HE WANTS TO MOVE AROUND ON HIS OWN BY TILTING LITTLE UPWARD POSITION (15-30 DEGREE) WITH THE HELP OF JOYSTICK CONTROLLER. HE IS INTELLEGENT ENOUGH TO OPERATE AS HE IS EXPERT IN COMPUTER USAGE. ONLY LIMITATION IS HE CANNOT BEND AND HIS LENGTH IS NOT INCREASED BUT HIS WEIGHT HAS INCREASED BASED ON AGE. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD. RESPOND ME GHQ_SAP@YAHOO.COM BUZZ ME +98691175386 GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR NOBLE WORK. MY