The Snug Seat Stingray special needs stroller is designed for children who need comfort and postural support contained within a robust seating system and attractive appearance.
The Hi-Lo Base is intended for indoor use with easy height adjustment to help position the child in the seat for table top play activities or for joining the family at meal times.
Adjustability, maneuverability and comfort are keywords for this buggy mobility frame. The large range of available accessories include flexible thoracic and hip laterals for extra support, footplates and sandals, and headrest and thoracic harnesses for added stability. The various angle adjustments make it easy to find exactly the position your child needs and ensure they are always seated comfortably.
The lockable tilt-in-space function has a 45 degree range while the seat can be reclined nearly 180 degrees. This enhances the Stingray's versatility and makes it the perfect chair for use in postural support, feeding or rest.
Plus, the Stingray seating system can easily be swapped between the indoor hi-lo base and the outdoor mobility base, eliminating the need for making multiple adjustments.
Stingray Tilt-In-Space Pushchair with Hi-Lo Base Features:
- Small lockable casters are ideal for indoor use.
- Attractive colors and futuristic design make for a sleek ride.
- Versatile, comfortable and adjustable thanks to innovative design and wide range of available accessories.
- Height adjustment range allows for participation in activities at a variety of levels.
- Seat tilt allows for adjustment while maintaining seating position.
- Folds instantly and the seat and frame fold separately so that it can easily fit into almost any vehicle.