DetailsThe Medline Excel Kidz Pediatric Wheelchair is a child's manual wheelchair designed for use by children with mobility disabilities. The Kidz chair comes standard with a dual axle and is available in a 14" seat width. The nylon upholstery is breathable and features a smiley face logo.Swing-back arms with arm release and padded and upholstered armrests make this one of the most comfortable pediatric wheelchairs on the market. Swing-away, detachable footrests are standard but elevating leg rests are available with thick, comfortable calf pads.Features:
- Bright yellow frame250 lbs weight capacity
- Adjustable telescoping handles for caregiver comfort
- Durable black vinyl seat back upholsteryBreathable, nylon seat upholstery
- Treaded, flat-free tires for safe riding
- Anti-tippers included
- Standard dual axle allows for easy adjustment of seat height to hemi level
- Armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded.
- Easy flip-back arms
- Arm style: swing back desk length permanent; Leg style: detachable elevating leg rests.
- Seat size 14" x 12" (36 cm x 30 cm).
- Optional accessories available
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame components and six-month warranty against manufacturer's defects on upholstered components and parts
Medline Excel Kidz Pediatric Wheelchair Specifications
Excel Kidz Pediatric Wheelchair Seat Width 14" Seat Depth 12" Seat Back Height 14" Seat-to-Floor Height 16.5" Armrests Flip-Back Footrests Elevating Caster Size 6" Rear Wheel Size 20" Overall Height 31.5" Overall Width 21" Overall Length (without Front Riggings) 25" Folded Width 11" Weight of Wheelchair (without footrests) 30 lbs. Weight Capacity 250 lbs.
VideosThere are no videos available.