The Go-Kart Transport Chair is a sturdy transport wheelchair with a carbon steel frame that provides special needs mobility up to 300 lbs. The adaptive equipment comes equipped with many standard, features including a carry pocket on the backrest, fold-down back, wheel locks, a seat belt, push handles and swing-away footrests. The transport aid is available in an attractive and chip-proof chrome finish and the back folds down for easy storage and travel.
Go-Kart Transport Chair Features:
- Weighs 26 lbs.
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome provides an attractive, chip-proof, easy to maintain finish.
- Composite 8" wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Both 17" and 19" come with swing-away footrests.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean.
- Back folds down for storage and transport.
- Aluminum casted back release hinge allows back to fold down for easy storage and transport.
- Comes with seat belt for added safety.
- Comes with carry pocket on back rest.
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair.
- Standard rear wheel locks.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Go-Kart Transport Chair Specifications
17" Wide 19" Wide Overall Width (open) 20" 22" Overall Width (closed) 9" 9" Overall Height 36" 37.25" Seat To Floor Height 19" 19" Back Height 18" 18" Seat Width 17" 19" Seat Depth 16" 16" Overall Length (with riggings) 33" 33" Product Weight 26 lbs. 26 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs. 300 lbs.