The Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair offers a strong and durable design in wheelchairs for children that has been crash tested for bus transit.
The Wallaby has been crash tested and meets bus transit requirements when used together with the headrest extension and “H” harness. The Wallaby features a flip-back padded desk length arms for easy transfer to and from the wheelchair. The swing-away footrests with plastic plates come standard with calf straps, providing comfort and support. Also, the nylon upholstery is easy to clean and lightweight.
The adaptive equipment has solid rubber tires on composite wheels for a smooth ride, durable and attractive nylon upholstery that is easy to clean.
The mobility aid also comes standard with swing-away footrests, padded flip-back desk arms, push to lock brakes and plastic footplates.
Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair Features:
- Powder coated colored steel frame with black cross brace
- Easy to clean lightweight durable nylon upholstery
- Height adjustable push handles
- 22" rear and 6" front swivel solid rubber tires mounted on composite wheels
- Flip-back padded desk length arms
- 3-point pelvic belt with reversible cover
- Push-to-lock brakes
- Swing-away footrests with plastic plates and calf straps
- Optional headrest extension
- Crash tested (WC19) and meets bus transit requirements the headrest extension and “H” harness is added
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair Specifications
12" Wide 114" Wide8 Overall Width (open) 20" 22" Overall Width (closed) 12" 12" Overall Height 39" 39" Seat To Floor Height (Front/Back)
19"/18" 19"/18" Back Cane Height 14.5" 15" Seat Width 12" 14" Seat Depth 12" 12" Overall Length (with riggings) 37" 37" Product Weight (with riggings)
37 lbs. 37 lbs. Weight Capacity (Non Bus Transit/Bus Transit)
150 lbs./80 lbs. 150 lbs./80 lbs.