The Sentra Extra Wide Heavy-Duty Wheelchair is designed with an extra large frame and durable components to provide long lasting, reliable performance for the bariatric special needs user.
The adaptive equipment is built with a carbon steel frame, extra heavy duty front forks, dual cross bars, reinforced side frame and steel gussets capable of holding up to 700 lbs. The frame has a chrome, chip-proof finish and the upholstery is reinforced making this an easy-to-maintain and durable wheelchair.
The mobility aid also comes standard with steel spoke wheels with chrome hand rims, extra large padded armrests for comfort, flat free 8" front casters and push-to-lock wheel locks. Footplates (sold separately).
Sentra Extra Wide Heavy-Duty Wheelchair Features:
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Carbon steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength.
- Durable reinforced nylon upholstery.
- Steel, spoke wheels are strong and maintenance free.
- Heavy duty, flat free 8" front casters are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Extra heavy duty front forks.
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals and dual cross bars.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Extra large, padded armrests provide comfort and support.
- Extra large heavy duty, aluminum footplates provide maximum support, are attractive and crack proof. (Must be ordered separately)
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Sentra Extra Wide Heavy-Duty Wheelchair Specifications
30" Seat Overall Width (open) 39" Overall Width (closed) 15" Overall Height 35" Seat To Floor Height 17.5"-19.5" Back Height 18" Seat Width 30" Seat Depth 20" Overall Length (with riggings) 43" Product Weight 89 lbs. Weight Capacity 700 lbs.