The Drive Medical Blue Streak Wheelchair is specially designed for recuperating patients who can't move. This wheelchair provides an excellent solution that helps them move from one room to another without much effort. This back flip Blue Streak wheelchair can be compactly folded for hassle-free transportation and storage when not in use.
The wheelchair comes with a comfortable backrest, armrest and calf strap for added comfort. The lightweight nylon upholstery is long-lasting and easy to clean. Solidly built, the footrest Blue Streak wheelchair sports a powder-coated blue frame and makes use of solid rubber tires mounted on composite wheels for durability and easy maintenance. The seat-to-floor height measures at 19.5 inches, which is convenient for most people. Also, the foldable Blue Streak wheelchair can support up to 250 lbs of weight with ease.
Blue Streak Wheelchair Features:
- Single Axle.
- Blue Powder coated frame, black cross brace.
- Flip back, padded desk length arm.
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean.
- Solid rubber tires mounted on composite wheel provides durability and low maintenance.
- Comes with push to lock brakes.
- Comes with calf strap.
- Swing-away footrests with plastic footplates come standard.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Blue Streak Wheelchair Specifications
Dimensions Overall Width (Open) 24" Overall Width (Closed) 12.5" Overall Height 36" Seat-to-Floor Height 19.5" Back Height 16" Seat Width 18" Seat Depth 16" Overall Length (with riggings) 42" Frame Weight 41 lbs. Weight Capacity 250 lbs. Upholstery Nylon Warranty 3-Year Limited