The Xplore Mobility family of chairs provides a therapeutic seating and positioning system with many years of growth. All of this is packaged in a lightweight, highly mobile, easy-to-fold base with cool colors, lots of storage and user friendly features for the child and parent. The revolutionary ACTIVATOR™ Dynamic Seating component allows the child to extend and flex freely while maintaining proper positioning.
The Xplore Mobility DYNO All Terrain Stroller provides maximum maneuverability in tight spaces. Standard with quick release 16” pneumatic rear wheels and 10” swiveling front wheel.
The RESPOND CX Seating System provides postural support for children ages 1-8 with moderate to severe disabilities. The RESPOND CX adjusts easily and provides up to 8 years of growth. The RESPOND CX is contoured and configurable to provide a perfect fit for the Child. The contoured seat back features positioning wedges and lumbar support that are adjustable with the child in the chair. Lateral supports can be adjusted with the child in the chair and feature duper-strong locking technology.
The DYNO stroller also offers a choice between two different seat cushions: the Contoured Configurable Seat Cushion or the Early Intervention Seat Cushion. The contoured seat cushion offers 9-14" of growth, adjustable hip, adductor and abductor support, ischial ledge/wedge adjustability, and is easily customizable. The early intervention seat cushion offers 7-9" of growth
DYNO Stroller Features:
- Swiveling front wheel for outdoor mobility and maneuverability indoors
- Quick release wheels 16” pneumatic rear wheels and 10” swiveling front wheel
- Innovative suspension system
- Easy, compact folding
- Hip angle adjustment
ACTIVATOR Dynamic Seating Option:
- Allows the child to move into flexion or extension in the chair while maintaining proper positioning of the pelvis.
- The ACTIVATOR component encourages active engagement with their environment
- The ACTIVATOR promotes strengthening of upper and lower extremities
- The ACTIVATOR utilizes pivot points determined by using pediatric anthropometric data
- Adjustable ACTIVATOR extension range and resistance
- ACTIVATOR movement can be disengaged easy locking mechanism
The DYNO Adaptive Stroller is also available with our RESPOND LT Seating System. The revolutionary super light-weight RESPOND LT Configurable Suspension System provides postural support, custom contouring and up to 8 years of growth.
Xplore Mobilty DYNO Special Needs Stroller Specifications:Use this Dimensions Chart to help you make the right choice for your child.
8.5" - 13.5" 8.5" - 13.5" 8.5" - 13.5" Seat width
7" - 14" 7" - 14" 7" - 14" Lower leg length
7.5" - 15" 7.5" - 14" 7.5" - 16" Back height
11.5" - 21"
11.5" - 21"
11.5" - 21" Hip angle adjustment
85°-90°, 130° Chest width range
7" - 11" 7" - 11" 7" - 11" Weight capacity
80 lbs. 80 lbs.
HCPCS Code: E1238 - Wheelchair, Pediatric Size, Folding, Adjustable, Without Seating System
VideosThere are no videos available.